Monday, February 1, 2016

You are so loved


Hello! Today is the start of the fabulous Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge. It is so much fun to be motivated to color something every day. If you haven't played along before, I urge you to check it out. Lots of fun! :) Here's my card for today...


I just got the Woodland Gifts set by Mama Elephant, so I had to get it inky. I stamped and paper pieced them on the new Spring Fling patterned paper by Pebbles. Then I colored and shaded them with my Copics. I used the Stitched Honey Comb Dies by MyCreativeTime. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies by MyCreativeTime

I hope your February is off to a great start. 

♥ Nikki ♥ 







2 comments:

  1. Cute as can be! I like the shading on the pattern papers. Sweet card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!