Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hey, chick!


Hello! I'm playing along with the MyFavoriteThings Sketch Challenge. There is the above sketch to follow. I'm also playing in Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  Here is my card.


I used the cute The Whole Herd set by MyFavoriteThings. I did lots of masking to make my line of chickens. I colored them with my copics to look like some of my Mom's chickens. :) The greeting is also from The Whole Herd set. Although it's hard to see, I did add very light grass and sky with my copics as well. :)

I hope you're having a great week! My CUBS won last night, and I'm still on a happy high! :)
OH, and tonight is serious good tv! Heroes, Scandal, HTGAWM, and The Vampire Diaries and The Originals are back too! Yaaaaay. Thank God for the DVR! Am I right?! :) 

♥ Nikki ♥


2 comments:

  1. The girls look lovely...I like the texture and one sweet chick! Love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The chickens from this set are my favorite! Thank you for playing along with the MFT sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!