Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sorry my tail was dragon!

Hello! I made this card using the adorable NEW Dragon Family Face Assortment and the NEW Faceless Dragons digi stamps from PeachyKeenStamps. I colored the dragon with my Copics. I'll list the colors below. I stamped the background with the Candy Stripe Background by PeachyKeenStamps. The greeting is from the Dragon Sentiments Digi set by PeachyKeenStamps. I printed it on white and colored it with the same markers as the dragon. I used the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies from MyCreativeTime for the circle, and the Tag Layers Dies for the tag. I finished it off with some wink of stella here and there, and some sequins. :)

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used
Dragon Face/Body BV 00. 01, 02, 04
YG 03, 06 and YG 23
Nails/Horns N0, 2, 4
Mouth R81, 83, 85

p.s. I used the fabulous Hex Chart that sweet Sandy Allnock made to help me choose my colors. Makes it so easy! If you have Copics, you need this chart in your life! :)


8 comments:

  1. This is beyond adorable Nikki!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious! Love the saying as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on your Peachy dragon! Too cute. Like that color technique!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK when I saw them I wanted them .... NOW I MUST HAVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AGAIN.... Mind Blowing!!! You are rockin the heck out of those COPICS, girlfriend!! Thank you so much for giving these the trial run they needed!! Love ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEKKK ~ this is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the new PKS stamps and oh my you are ROCKIN Copics but I am not surprised at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gosh!! Way too CUTE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!