Sunday, October 26, 2014

Creeping by to say hi

Hiya! Happy Walking Dead day. :) I had some more fun playing with my Cricut. I cut this cute spider witch from the Create A Critter 2 cartridge. I gave her a face from the new Squee Face Assortment from PeachyKeenStamps. If you have either of the Create A Critter cartridges, you should get these faces! They go perfectly with them! :) 
I stamped the PeachyKeenStamps Candy Stripe Background {on sale for only $7.99!} with soft purple shadow ink to match the band on the hat. I stamped the greeting from the Trick Or Treat set by MyCreativeTime. I white stitched everything with my favorite white gel pen. And to make it more fun, the spider is on a WOBBLE so it wiggles. :)

♥ Nikki ♥

SALE ALERTS!

Use code SAVE25 at PeachyKeenStamps for 25% off!

Use code OCT2014 for 20% off at MyCreativeTime

6 comments:

  1. He is just too cute for words. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ okay so I thought the last card was ADORABLE ~ this one is SERIOUSLY more ADORABLE!! Did I ever tell you your stitching is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!