Thursday, July 24, 2014

MCT Challenge

Hello! It's time for another MyCreativeTime challenge! This time we have the above photo/color palette to use as inspiration. So summery and fun! Here is my card...
I stamped the background with the Build A Chevy set in pale tomato, fresh peach, and green hills Hero Arts shadow inks. I cut the cone and scoops from watercolor paper using the Celebrate Good Times set. I colored the scoops with the same inks as the background. To finish, I added rock candy distress stickles to the scoops. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to play along and see more creations!

♥ Nikki ♥



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the fresh colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and fresh! Love this card, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your yummy card. Great colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I like the Rock Candy Stickles! Very pretty!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!!!
    Nikki this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ not only YUMMY but FABULOUS! Great use of these dies with these colors too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!