Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday Inspiration

Today is Wednesday Inspiration at MyCreativeTime. I was inspired by the above patterned paper. I made this card super quickly after seeing those potty people in the patterned paper. :) Here's my card...
I used the Stitched Capture Frame Die to make my polaroid shape. Then I used the Stitched Restroom Peeps dies for my little people. 
I used the Stitched Square Speech Bubble dies for my bubble. And for the little heart I used the Stitched Sweetheart Dies. The greeting is from the It's All About You set from MyCreativeTime

Pop over to Emma's Blog to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥



8 comments:

  1. WOW Nikki what how cool!! Gosh I love your card it's not only super fun but to me super romantic!! I love those Restroom Peeps they are just so cool I really love what you created using Miss Emma's goodies. I am so going to use you this on a LO perfect embellishment idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card ~ papers are the best inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combinations of colors. However, I cracked up over the potty people love. Thanks for that laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ Totally ADORBS!! I have to agree the potty peeps look GREAT in those patterns plus I LOVE that stack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some great colorful paper. I love your card. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!